CP Media, an advertising agency based in Halifax, West Yorkshire, has made the bid in relaton to 17 sites scross the borough.
Under the plans, each would play host to between three and five non-illuminated fascia signs of 1.2m in width and 0.5m in height.
In documents submitted to the authority, the business notes the applications have been made as part of a roundabout sponsorship scheme run by Lincolnshire County Council
The proposed distribution of signs runs as follows:
* Three at the Lister Way roundabout nearest to Sleaford Road.
* Three at the Lister Way roundabout nearest to Fydell Street.
* Three at the Liquorpond Street roundabout.
* Four at the Wide Bargate roundabout.
* Four at the A16/London Road roundabout.
* Three on the A16/Marsh Lane roundabout.
* Four at the A16/Kirton roundabout.
* Four at the A16/Quadrant roundabout.
* Five at the A16/A17 roundabout.
* Four at the B1397 roundabout in Sutterton.
* Four at the A1121 Boardsides roundabout at Endeavour Park.
* Four at the Gilbert Drive/Sunflower Way roundabout.
* Three on the A52 roundabout at Chain Bridge.
* Three on the A52 roundabout at B&Q, Lidl and Tesco.
* Three on the New Hammond Beck Road roundabout leading to those stores.
* Four on the A52/Swineshead roundabout.
* Four on the A52/A17 roundabout.
Lincolnshire County Council has been approached for a comment on the plans.