The latest official figures from government and the Lincolnshire County Council’s public health departments add up to at least 303 deaths – though these do not include care home deaths from North or North East Lincolnshire.
The figures break down as:
• 130 at United Lincolnshire Hospitals Trust (no change)
• 3 at Lincolnshire Community Health Service hospitals (no change)
• 1 at Lincolnshire Partnership Foundation Trust (no change)
• 100 in Northern Lincolnshire (NLAG) (up from 97)
• 69 in Lincolnshire County Council-managed care homes (up from 62)
Lincolnshire Resilience Forum deputy chairman Mark Baxter revealed earlier today that the R-rate for infection Lincolnshire currently sits between 0.7-1, adding it was at the lower end of the scale and below the national level.