NHS statistics updated this afternoon show there have been no further deaths reported at any of United Lincolnshire Hospitals Trust facilities.
Northern Lincolnshire and Goole Hospitals Trust has also not seen any new coronavirus-related deaths reported, meaning the total for Greater Lincolnshire hospitals remains at 263.
The figures are currently:
• 141 at United Lincolnshire Hospitals Trust (no change)
• 3 at Lincolnshire Community Health Service hospitals (no change)
• 1 at Lincolnshire Partnership Foundation Trust (no change)
• 118 in Northern Lincolnshire (NLAG) (no change)
The latest government statistics show an additional eight cases for Lincolnshire, while North Lincolnshire saw one more.
North East Lincolnshire did not see an increase in today’s figures.
The total 3,365 cases break down as:
• 2,437 in Lincolnshire (up from 2,429)
• 721 in North Lincolnshire (up from 720)
• 207 in North East Lincolnshire (no)
It means there has been an increase of 24 cases since the beginning of the week.
Nationally, the number of cases has risen by 630 to 286,979, while the deaths toll has increased by 126 to 44,517.