NHS statistics released this afternoon (Wednesday) show none of the trusts across Lincolnshire, North Lincolnshire or North East Lincolnshire reported any further deaths.
The local figures break down as:
• 142 at United Lincolnshire Hospitals Trust (no change)
• 3 at Lincolnshire Community Health Service hospitals (no change)
• 1 at Lincolnshire Partnership Foundation Trust (no change)
• 118 in Northern Lincolnshire (NLAG) (no change)
Nationally, a further ten people who tested positive for the Coronavirus have died bringing the total number of confirmed reported deaths in hospitals in England to 29,212.
Although figures will be further updated later today, yesterday saw three new confirmed case of coronavirus in Greater Lincolnshire.
The latest government statistics showed additional positive tests for Lincolnshire and North East Lincolnshire.
The total 3,422 cases for Greater Lincolnshire currently breaks down as:
• 2,481 in Lincolnshire (up from 2,479)
• 729 in North Lincolnshire (no change)
• 212 in North East Lincolnshire (up from 211)