The information is available on the NHS Choices website, and is based on responses provided in the GP Patient Survey for those surgeries within a 10 mile radius of Skegness town centre. Patients are asked how likely they are to recommend their practice to others.
The survey is sent out twice a year to about 1.36 million adults who are registered with a GP in England.
Here is the list of the best and worst surgeries in Skegness and the surrounding 10-mile area, based on the percentage of people who said they would recommend their GP surgery to others.
Data for some practices was not available. To find out the rating of your nearest practice, enter your postcode at www.nhs.uk.
1) Dr Woollard And Partners - Merton Lodge Surgery, West Street, Alford - 82.6% would recommend
2) Dr Rogers And Partners, Hawthorn Medical Practice - Hawthorn Medical Practice, Hawthorn Road, Skegness and The Surgery, Burgh Le Marsh Skegness- 80.7%
3) Spilsby Surgery - Spilsby Surgery, Bull Yard, Simpson Street, Spilsby - 72.9%
4) Dr Latchem & Partners- The Medical Centre, Church End, Old Leake - 71.3%
5) Dr Dhedhi - Wainfleet Surgery, William Way, Wainfleet All Saints, Skegness - 54.2%
6) Dr Sr Baxter And Partners - The Beacon Medical Practice, Churchill Avenue, Skegness - 44.1%
7) Dr DD Dewar And Partners - The Beacon Medical Practice, Skegness Road, Ingoldmells and The Beacon Medical Practice, Ancaster Avenue, Chapel St Leonards - 44.1%