Of those to have received both jabs, 50,977 were aged 30 and over – 77 percent of the age group.
It means 2,408 people aged between 16 to 29 have received both doses.
The NHS vaccine data also reveals variation in coverage for residents who had received at least one dose between different areas across West Lindsey
Across West Lindsey, 83 percent of those aged 16 and over have had one jab.
Areas with the highest coverage are:
1) Nettleham, Sudbrooke and Scothern, with 88.5 percent of people aged 16 and over given their first dose
2) Torksey and Stow, 86.6 percent
3) Dunholme and Welton, 86.4 percent
Areas with the lowest coverage:
1) Gainsborough West, 75 percent
2) Gainsborough East, 76.3 percent
3) Market Rasen and Brookenby, 79.6 percent
Across England, 25.3 million people had received a second dose of the jab by June 13 – 56 percent of the population aged over 16 and over.
That includes 23.8 million people aged 30 and over – 67 percent of the age group.
In total, 34.7 million people had received at least one dose of a vaccine by the same date, covering 76% of people over 16.