The property in the village was burgled at some point overnight, and discovered on the morning of December 15.
Cash was stolen along with a number of items of unusual and distinctive jewellery.
Officers are asking for any information on the whereabouts of these items:
• 12 blue opals of mid blue colour on lobster claw clip
• Pair of red garnet and diamond ear studs
• 1940s 18ct white gold handmade ring with three oval sapphires and four diamonds with diagonal strengthening bars
• 18ct gold aquamarine earrings with diamond.
• Pearl necklace
• 18ct white gold art deco clip with emerald
• Gold wedding ring
Anyone with information should call Lincolnshire Police on 101, quoting incident number 103 of December 15.
Alternatively, email [email protected] with the incident number in the subject box.
You can also contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or via www.crimestoppers-uk.org