Crews prevent log store fire spreading to house in Great Hale

Four fire crews were needed to stop a fire spreading from a log store to a neighbouring house.

Fire stock
Fire stock

The call went out yesterday (Monday) evening at 5.30pm for firefighters to attend the property on Carterplot Road in Great Hale.

It is believed the fire started from a carelessly discarded cigarette and crews from Sleaford, Boston, Donington and Billingborough worked using hoses to bring the log store fire under control and stop it spreading to the house.