Faulty boiler catches fire at property in Barkston

Firefighters from Sleaford and Grantham were called to a property on fire in Barkston yesterday morning (Thursday).

In an emergency dial 999 and ask for the fire service.
In an emergency dial 999 and ask for the fire service.

The crews were called at 6.41am to the address on Honington Rpad in the village where a fault in the boiler in said to have started the fire.

The oil-fired boiler in an integrated garage was damaged by flames and smoke.

Crews wearing breathing apparatus used a hose and a thermal imaging camera to make sure the fire was out.