Fire crews attend incidents in Dunholme, Donington and Bourne
Just after 9.15am, crews from Billingborough, Kirton and Spalding attended a domestic garage fire in Bicker Road, Donington.
The owner had isolated the electricity supply and used a garden hose to extinguish the blaze prior to the fire brigade’s arrival. The crews inspected the scene and used a fan to ventilate the building, and there were no injuries.
Shortly after 10.45am, a Lincoln fire crew attended The Granthams in Dunholme, between Lincoln and Market Rasen, where there was heat damage to an oven.
The owner isolated the power supply, and the crew inspected the property. There were no injuries.
Just after 12 noon, a crew from Bourne Fire Station attended a property in Millfield Road, Bourne, where there was damage to the contents of a microwave.
The fire was out on arrival, and the crew inspected the property. There were no injuries.