Fire warning after oven blaze at Boston home

Lincolnshire Fire Service issue a warning to people to keep their ovens and grill pans clear of fat and grease after a fire in a Boston house.

A warning has been issued after an overn fire

The service's Boston crew attended a small fire in an oven on Broadfield Lane on Saturday ay 6.07pm, which had been caused by a build up of fat within the oven.

The fire was out on their arrival.

A spokesperson for Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue said: “Keep your oven/grill pan free from fat/grease to prevent oven fires.”