Firefighters tackle garage blaze

A garage and a summer house were badly damaged after fire broke out at a property in Coningsby.

Firefighters were called to the electrical blaze
Firefighters were called to the electrical blaze

The fire, believed to have been caused by an electrical fault, also left the car in the garage severely damaged, and a campervan suffered some fire damage.

Firefighters from Woodhall Spa, Boston and Sleaford attend the blaze at Wesselow Road at around 9.40am yesterday.

The blaze was extinguished by the crews using two hose reels.