Firefighters tackle car fire at a Gainsborough leisure centre

Firefighters from Gainsborough were called after a car caught fire.

The car was parked outside the West Lindsey Leisure Centre in The Avenue, Gainsborough.

Crews attended the incident at around 1.40pm on Tuesday, March 30.

There was severe fire damage to the engine compartment and smoke damage to the interior of one car.

This footage of the fire was captured by Raif Keeble.

The fire crews used two breathing apparatus and one hose reel to put out the fire

It is believed the fire had been caused by an electrical fault.