Whilst most services did continue uninterrupted, a few were affected and continue to be.
Here’s an update:
• Markets will start again on June 15 with reduced capacity and social distancing guidelines in place for Louth, Horncastle and Spilsby.
Traders may have moved from their usual position allowing the stalls to have more room between them.
There will be signs and floor markings to enable those attending to adhere to social distancing.
Each trader will also have their own rules for how they operate and most accept card payments and some operate a click and collect service and a pre-ordering service.
• All car park charging will resume from July 1 with social distancing signage and markers in place. All car parks offer pay by phone and app using MiPermit. Note: charges at tourism car parks already re-introduced.
• All public toilets (except Ingoldmells) are open.
• The bulky waste service has resumed.
• Community Access Points remain closed at this time.
To keep up to date, visit www.e-lindsey.gov.uk/Coronavirus