The applications are published weekly on North Kesteven District Council’s website.
All associated documents can be viewed online on the council’s planning portal where you can search for planning applications, appeals and enforcements.
* New Earth Solutions (West) Ltd, Copper Hill Industrial Estate, Ermine Street, Barkston Heath, Grantham NG32 3FH: For the formation of solid recovered fuel bale (SRF) storage areas.
* New Earth Solutions (West) Ltd, Copper Hill Industrial Estate, Ermine Street, Barkston Heath, Grantham NG32 3FH: To vary condition 4 of N74/1580/16: To increase the height of externally stacked bales of solid recovered fuel (SRF) from 4m to 4.5m.
* Wood Farm, Wood Lane, Ruskington, Sleaford: Scoping opinion for the retention of four existing units and the construction of eight poultry rearing units, and partial demolition of an existing steel-framed straw shed to increase the farm capacity from 136,000 to 397,120 birds.
* Martin Airfield, Martin Road, Blankney, Lincoln LN4 3BQ: Scoping opinion for three additional poultry rearing units, increasing the existing farm capacity from 80,812 to 260,346 birds.
* Land between Station Road and Cross Street, Potterhanworth, Lincoln: Nine dwellings comprising five detached dwellings and two linked-detached dwellings, alterations and extensions to a range of barns to form two dwellings, demolition of a portal framed farm building and removal of existing hardstanding.
* Land to the rear of 33 West Banks, Sleaford, Lincolnshire NG34 7QB: Conversion of existing outbuilding to single storey dwelling.
* Riverside, North Kyme Drove, North Kyme, Lincoln, Lincolnshire LN4 4DE: Conversion of the existing garage and outbuilding into 1-bedroom annexe.
* Land on the northern edge of the B1202, The heath southwest of Rose Cottage Lane, Boothby Graffoe, Lincoln: Creation of new temporary construction access associated with the Lincoln to Ancaster Pipeline Scheme.
* Land on the southern edge of the B1202, The heath southwest of Rose Cottage Lane, Boothby Graffoe, Lincoln: Creation of new temporary construction access associated with the Lincoln to Ancaster Pipeline Scheme.
* 164 Grantham Road, Sleaford, Lincolnshire NG34 7NS: Two-storey rear extension.
* The Willows, Fen Lane, Dunston, Lincoln, Lincolnshire LN4 2HB: Conversion and alterations (including dormer windows in roof) of approved attached garage and gym to form garage, on ground floor, with home office, to first floor, together with retrospective consent for flat roof porch between existing utility room and approved caravan store.
* Hillcrest, School Lane, Harmston, Lincoln, Lincolnshire LN5 9SP: Demolition of existing conservatory, erection of single storey rear extension and widening of driveway.
* 55 Main Street, Dorrington, Lincoln, Lincolnshire LN4 3PX: Two-storey extension, front porch and conversion of existing garage to gym/office.
* Unit 21/21A, 97A East Road, Sleaford, Lincolnshire NG34 7EH: Change of use from D2 (assembly and leisure) to E(g).
* 14 Pinfold Lane, South Rauceby, Sleaford, Lincolnshire NG34 8QE: Rear and side extension with internal alterations to form revised living area and attached annexe accommodation.
* 42 Queensway, Potterhanworth, Lincoln, Lincolnshire LN4 2EA: Removal of existing front porch and erection of new larger porch.
* School House, Nocton Road, Potterhanworth, Lincoln, Lincolnshire LN4 2DW: Demolition of existing rear extension, erection of new rear extension and porch and replacement of all windows and roof.
* School House, High Street, Harmston, Lincoln, Lincolnshire LN5 9SN: Greenhouse, raised beds, chicken coop, demountable post and rail fence and installation of a freestanding refurbished GPO telephone box.
* Mere Oaks Cottage, Plough Hill, Potterhanworth Booths, Lincoln, Lincolnshire LN4 2AU: Carport and first floor extension to provide en-suite.
* Leasingham Hall, Captains Hill, Leasingham, Sleaford, Lincolnshire NG34 8JP: Replacement of existing windows.
* York House, RAF Cranwell, Cranwell Avenue, Cranwell, Sleaford, Lincolnshire NG34 8HH: Proposed roof repair works to blocks C, D, E and F of Building 279 (York House).
* Corner House, 71 London Road, Sleaford, Lincolnshire NG34 7LL: Demolition of existing double garage and erection of replacement single storey double garage, sunroom and loft.