Saucepan fire in small hours at Navenby bungalow

Firefighters were called to a kitchen fire incident overnight at Navenby.

Fire news
Fire news

The crew from Waddington were called to attend a property on ChurchIll Close in Navenby at 1.11am this morning (Monday).

Sign up to our daily LincolnshireWorld Today newsletter

They reported that a small quantity of food had burned in the bottom of a saucepan in the kitchen of a bungalow when the pan was left unattended.

The saucepan was taken outside to open air and the fire extinguished.