Washing machine fire sees three fire crews called out

Three fire crews were called out to a washing machine on fire at a property at Haconby on Saturday.

Stock image
Stock image

The incident called in at 1.39pm saw crews from Spalding, Bourne and Billingborough rush to the home in Main Street due to an electrical fault in the machine, according to a fire service report.

Sign up to our daily LincolnshireWorld Today newsletter

Crews in breathing apparatus used a hose, a fan and thermal imaging cameras to extinguish the fire.