What’s on in the Skegness area this week?
* Alford Arts and Crafts Group. Alford Corn Exchange. 1.30-3.30pm. £2.50.
* Painting classes with Fossey. Village Church Farm, Skegness. 11am-1pm.
* Home Ed Activity Day with Lincolnshire Wildlife Trust. Meeting at Gibraltar Points visitor centre car park gate. New monthly nature club for home education children (aged six-12) and their families to explore the wildlife at Gibraltar Point in a relaxed outdoor environment. 10.30am to 12.30pm. £3 for one child, accompanying adults free. Places are limited, booking essential – call 01754 762763 or [email protected]
* Glyn’s Art For Life, Methodist Hall, Algitha Road, Skegness. 9-11.30am. Book on 01754 228477 or 07941 024285.
* Learn to dance – ballroom or sequence, Latin American, jive, rock ‘n’ roll – County Hotel, Skegness. Weekly modern sequence dance at the Pensioners Hall, Skegness, 7.30-10pm.
* Little Gems Dance Group, Lillibet’s and Imperial Rooms, Grosvenor Hotel, Skegness, 5–7pm.
* Acoustic Music Jam. Spilsby Theatre. Monthly jam session – bring your instruments and play some songs, join in with others, or just simply have a drink, sit back and listen. 8-11pm. Free entry, but donations welcome.
* Skegness Musical Theatre presents the Vicar of Dibley. Chapel St Leonards Village Hall. 7.30pm. £7 for adults, £4 for under 16s – from [email protected] or 07742 182498.
* Palms Tai Chi Club, at Trusthorpe Village Hall, Fridays 10.30am to noon, £4.
* Bingo, Burgh Windmill Granary, 7pm.
* Keep fit class for over 50s, Burgh WI Hall, 11am to noon. 50p per crown.
* Skegness Musical Theatre presents the Vicar of Dibley. Burgh le Marsh Village Hall. 7.30pm. £7 for adults, £4 for under 16s – from [email protected] or 07742 182498.
* Archery. Village Church Farm, Skegness. 10am-4pm.
* Palms Tai Chi Club, County Hotel, Skegness, 10-11.30am. £4.
* Learn to line dance, Burgh Methodist Church. Beginners’ class from 1.30-2.30pm, and an improvers’ class from 2.30-3.30pm. Enquiries to 01754 811505.
* First Step To Fitness, Spilsby Pavilion, Ancaster Avenue. 9am. £5. Contact Lisa at Lincolnshire Fitness on 07749 842092 for details.
* Active Ageing, Spilsby Pavilion, Ancaster Avenue. 10.15am. £5.
* Mark’s Tuesday Walking Group. Meeting at the Chapel St Leonards Village Hall, Sea Lane. 10am. Walks last until 11am and are followed by tea and coffee.
* Sewing, Knitting and Crochet Group. Alford Craft Market. 10.30am to 1.30pm. £2.
* Burgh parish quiz. WI Hall. 7.30pm. Teams of four allowed. £4 per team. To book, call 810194 before Sunday.
* Weekly bingo. Alford Corn Exchange. 6.30pm for a 7pm start. £1 per book of eight games, £1 per flyer game.
* Skegness Running Club beginners, New Life Centre, Spilsby, 6.30pm.
* Zumba Fitness with Michelle, Lillibet’s & Imperial Rooms, Grosvenor Hotel, Skegness, 7-8pm.
* Tone-Fit, Burgh le Marsh WI Hall, Orby Road, 10.30am. Enquiries to Jan Hutson on 07833 331149.
* First Step to Fitness, Burgh le Marsh WI Hall, 6pm. £5. Stretch and Release, Burgh le Marsh WI Hall. 7.30pm. £5
** To add an event for a forthcoming edition or to update your listing, email [email protected]