The latest scores and scorers from the Boston Saturday Football League...

Taylors Garages Premier Division

The performance of the day belonged to Old Leake, who entertained Swineshead Institute and, despite playing for an hour with just 10 men, still managed to take all three points following a hard fought 2-1 home win.

Leake stunned their opponents with an early opener after just six minutes when full-back Patrick Kacirek ventured forward before unleashing a fierce 25-yard drive and the ball flew into the net.

The home side’s joy turned to despair on the half hour mark when Pete Sampson was dismissed for a tackle from behind, and suddenly their slender lead looked even more precarious.

That soon became more evident when Swineshead levelled the scores early in the second half following a corner which was not properly cleared, and the ball was finally deflected into the net.

Although Swineshead enjoyed their fair share of possession throughout, Old Leake remained comfortable and goalkeeper Ben Henderson was rarely troubled.

Leake then stunned the visitors with a late winner when Callum Lawe fired in a 30-yard free kick from out wide and the ball arrowed into the top corner.

After a goalless first half, Billinghay Athletic came undone in their home clash against Coningsby when the visitors returned home with a 5-1 victory.

New signing Ed Robinson grabbed the Billinghay goal.

Kirton Town opened the scoring against leaders Spilsby Town at Graves Park before conceding two goals to trail 2-1 at the interval.

A dubious penalty didn’t help Kirton in the second half and, although they put up a brave fight, they eventually went down 4-2.

Gavin Bell hit a hat-trick as Benington brought Ruskington’s recent good run to an end with a 4-1 away success.

Danny Maddison was also on target for the visitors with Ruskington replying through a late consolation from Ben Lambert.

A weakened Fishtoft team battled hard against Pointon but ended up on the losing side when they fell to a 7-3 home defeat.

Fishtoft’s goals came from a well-taken free-kick from Harry Bunce, a Neil Allen strike and a stunning long range volley from Marcus DeVivar

Taylors Peugeot Division One

There were only two games in Division One and both produced five-goal victories.

At Wrangle, the home side saw off a brave challenge from bottom side Sutterton following a 5-2 victory.

Chris Jackson and Tom Hill both scored twice while Daniel Redford completed the scoring.

In the other game at Woodhall Spa United, Old Doningtonians’ striker Luke Barnett hit two goals in a 5-0 away win.

The Dons’ other goals came from Martin Fox, Martin North and an own goal.

Taylors Ford Division Two

Coningsby Reserves played hosts to promotion hopefuls AFC Tetford and should have been 4-0 up before eventually going down 2-1.

Railway Atheltic had a comfortable 5-0 home win against a plucky Mareham United side.

The Railway goals came from Tony Pascu (two), Danny Woods, Brandon Norman and Damian Gibbons.

Swineshead A and Fishtoft Reserves battled away against the very windy conditions in a very physical game.

Fishtoft had the wind advantage during the first half but their young side didn’t take their chances when they came along.

It was mainly all-Swineshead in the second half, leaving Fishtoft to rely on the odd counter attack and on the hour mark one such move paid dividends when great play from Jordan Humphries set up Cassie Sullivan on the edge of the area and he drove the ball home.

With 10 minutes remaining, Jordan Humphries missed a glorious chance to wrap the game up but instead Swineshead got their deserved equaliser deep into injury time when Charlie Eccott scored to make it 1-1.

Taylors Vauxhall Division Three

Old Doningtonians Reserves and FC Hammers shared the points following their 3-3 draw.

The Hammers held a 2-0 half-time lead before The Dons reduced the arrears through Lewis Higgins, following good work from Brandon Harker.

Although The Hammers restored their two-goal advantage, The Dons’ corner-kick specialist Andy Barnett stepped up to make the scores 3-2 when his flag-kick curled superbly into the net - a feat he has accomplished twice this season.

Old Dons levelled the scores at 3-3 with five minutes remaining when Liam Barnett popped up with a crucial equaliser.

Northgate Olympic and Leverton Reserves also shared the spoils in a 1-1 draw, and both sides enjoyed good spells of possession and slick build-up play despite the wind playing its part in affecting things.

Northgate saw more action in front of goal but couldn’t create any clear chances, and half time saw the scores locked at 0-0.

Leverton began to show more of a threat in the second half and their continued pressure saw a good move finished off well by striker Joe Daubney for the opener.

The game continued in an even fashion and, although Leverton had one or two half chances to extend their lead, it was Northgate who began to press harder and they grabbed a deserved equaliser through Chris Bradford with just minutes remaining.

BB Insure Willoughby Shield

Swineshead Reserves made it through to round two of the competition following a closely fought 3-2 home win against Kirton Town Reserves.

Jack Houghton, Callum Karpyszyn and Giles Favell hit the match-winners.

In the other tie, Wyberton A and Billinghay Reserves needed extra time before a winner could be produced in a high-scoring encounter.

The match finished all-square at 4-4 after ninety minutes before Wyberton sealed victory with two goals to run out 6-4 winners.

Nicky Syndercombe hit four of the Wyberton goals while Jason Allen and McKenzie Smith completed the scoring.

Billinghay went so close with goals from Adam Underwood-Harley and Charlie Gilbert, who both bagged two goals apiece.

BB Insure Willoughby Cup

A Michael Parnham goal was enough to see Premier Division side, Skegness Town Reserves through to round three against a spirited Fosdyke side from Division One.

Parnham pounced in the second half to earn a hard fought 1-0 victory.

That was Fosdyke’s last chance of cup glory this season, and they were left bitterly disappointed after they matched their Premier League opponents from start to finish.

The first half saw the underdogs kicking uphill into a strong wind and it was always going to be a difficult task to retain a clean sheet, but with a defensive master class they managed it.

The back four stood resolute and the midfield five stood firm.

Leon Marsh, with the thankless task of playing the loan striker role, was a good outlet and the forward almost gave Fosdyke a surprise lead when he broke clear but his finish was hit straight at the keeper.

James Munn, minutes later, went even closer, striking a shot across the keeper before seeing a defender get the slightest of touches to clear it for a corner.

At the other end all Ian Jack Smith had to do was palm away a few in-swinging corners as they frustrated their opponents.

The back line was breached, however, when the Skegness striker found himself with just Ian Jack Smith to beat but the keeper was off his line to stop him.

The second half was a much more open affair and it wasn’t long before a defensive mistake proved costly when a square pass across the edge of the area found the lurking Parnham and he swept the ball home.

With Fosdyke rattled, Skegness threatened to overwhelm the visitors and Ian Smith pulled off a couple of great saves.

Fosdyke almost forced extra time, however, when substitute Marv Jolly caused mayhem in the Skegness penalty area and when a flicked header found Craig Slater in the box, the hard-working midfielder slid in beating the keeper to the ball but the ball rolled agonisingly the wrong side of an empty net.

In the other tie, Friskney comfortably booked their place in the next round folowing a 7-2 away win at Freiston.

John Rutherford and John Tomlin hit the Freiston goals.