Here is a list so far which can be updated with fresh information when it becomes available.
This information was accurate today (Thursday) but with the coronavirus pandemic the situation can change hourly/daily so please consult individual businesses in first instance.
• Stevenson’s Fruit and Veg – Free local delivery (01507 602923)
• Facebook page – Louth Coronavirus Support
• Spill the Beans Louth – Free delivery service for the elderly and those self isolating (01507 605962)
• Moorcroft Seafoods – Home delivery, Louth (01472 485773)
• My Fathers Moustache Louth – Free delivery within a 5 mile radius (01507 606906)
• East Coast Homeless Outreach (ECHO) - based in Louth and have a food bank and will do food deliveries but unsure how far they travel (07577 568740)
• Waggon and horses at South Reston - meals can be delivered to surrounding villages. They also have a small shop so could deliver little bits of food (01507 450364)
• The Toadstool Cafe - delivery service of dinners to anyone who is isolated through the coronavirus or by loved ones who normally care for them being isolated. Normal prices apply and no extra delivery cost for orders within a reasonably close proximity to the cafe (07795 463748)
• Move Louth Forward Facebook group - the #viralkindness flier
• Todays Callabys - providing a delivery service for groceries (01507 466066)
• Chester and George Alford Care and Share Facebook page - COVID-19 community hub and mutual aid for Alford working in partnership with Alford Town Council and other officially recognised bodies. This partnership is also the only volunteering hub
• Owens café - takeaway service (01507 466487)
• Alford Food Bank - Mandy Smith from Alford Access Church (01507 462990)
• Skegness Community Covid-19 support group on Facebook
• The Elysium Pub & Grill - delivering food to people
• The Welcome Inn – delivering food
• The George & Dragon at Hagworthingham - delivering food
• Age UK Lindsey - buddy system by phone while befrienders can’t go in to houses
• Support from Carers First
• Winthorpe Community Partnership - supporting individuals with shopping and possibly delivering lunch to individuals on a Wednesday instead of people attending the lunch club ([email protected])
• Volunteers have cars and transport available which could be useful for deliveries. Email [email protected] or call Sara on 07979 896500; Stephen on 07545 854203; Charles on 07973 228681
• Horncastle Community has set up a volunteers group working alongside the Urban Foundations Outreach Project. They are supporting those in isolation in Horncastle (07395 905352)
• Age UK Lindsey - offering shopping support and help to collect prescriptions (this is a charged for service). Helpline open Monday – Friday (9.30am – 12.30pm ( 01507 524242 and choose option one).
• Children’s Links Community Campervan - can help/deliver things like food, medication. We can also provide information if necessary. www.childrenslinks.org.uk or 01507 528300
• TED East Lindsey - If you or anyone you know is feeling isolated during this #CoronavirusLockdownUK then please give one of our numbers a ring - we are manning the phones from 9am-5pm! If you call after 5pm we will call you back when we are able (www.tedineastlindsey.co.uk)
• Mablethorpe and Sutton Town Council - establishing a central coordination room at the TC over the next few days - 01507 613644/07976 989809
• The Marisco Patient Participation Group in conjunction with the newly formed Good Neighbour scheme had set up a mobile hearing aid battery delivery scheme - www.mariscopatientgroup.co.uk
• Helping our neighbours in Brigg Facebook page - covers every household in Brigg offering help, shopping collections, prescription collections or a chat over the phone during the Covid-19 issue. Rachel Lewis is the founder and can be contacted through the page.
• Iceland in Boston is opening every Wednesday 9-11am for the elderly and vulnerable
• Costcutter at Kirton are offering to deliver shopping locally – 01205 722327
• John Baxter 07815545249 and Lisa Dolby 07983496443 are offering support in Old Leake
• The Ridge rooms in Boston are offering delivery for meals - 07734 454366
• The Castle Inn are offering delivery of meals - 01205 760393
• Swineshead support services - six volunteers to deliver food, medicine etc (07984 923383)
• Gosberton and Quadring Good Neighbour Scheme - improve quality of life within community by helping people over the age of 18 with the sort of tasks that neighbours would lend a hand with- enabling people to cope when things are difficult, access services and appointments which might otherwise be
inaccessible and overcome loneliness (07808 326511)
• Bluebirdcare Lincoln - some availability for shopping calls in the afternoons. More availability towards the coast, but also covers Lincoln, Grantham, Boston, Skegness, Mablethorpe, Horncastle and surrounding villages (01522 538656)
• Bluebirdcare South Lincolnshire - 01476 859859
• National Birth and Beyond Community Supporter Project are continuing to support pregnant women and mums via phone, text and video (07733 304341)
If you have any useful information about groups or would like to know how to support your community, please refer to the communities and volunteer coordination cell [email protected]
The cell is operational between the hours of 8am and 4pm Monday to Friday except Bank Holidays currently.
However this is subject to change at short notice. To speak to an officer, please call 01522 787034.